Our unique range of ayurvedic, Quebec-based oils is fabricated with indigenous, aromatic plants cultivated on our lands. These herbs help us to relax, recharge and connect to the present moment.
Krystine St-Laurent is the author of the unique recipes, created with passion and with great respect for nature, ancestral and modern-day knowledge, as well as an authentic concern for the wellbeing of individuals. Krystine makes important connections between ayurvedic wisdom and her in-depth understanding of indigenous Quebec-based plants.
Prepared according to a very specific process that respects nature’s rhythm, each bottle of INSPIRATA NATURE oil is composed of ten vegetable oils that have been infused with different doses of aromatic plants; perfectly calibrated to address the needs and characteristics of each dosha.
How to Use Herb-infused Oils?
- Bring your own oil when offering or getting a therapeutic massage
- For self-massage, or during a couple’s massage
- In the bathtub
- In the shower, use INSPIRATA NATURE oils to moisturize and tone the skin after a dry brushing session (be careful, the shower floor can become very slippery!)
- As a home hair treatment (shirodara); during a wisely chosen relaxing moment
- During reflexology sessions, to stimulate nervous endings on the soles of the feet (wrap the feet in wool socks and allow the oil to penetrate and heat up the skin)
Our Unique Blend of Vegetable Oils and their Main Benefits
Each bottle is composed of ten vegetable oils that have been infused with different doses of aromatic plants; perfectly calibrated to address the needs and characteristics of each dosha (unique physical constitution).
Our herb-infused oils are created with a benevolent concern for one’s health and for one’s wellbeing, with the greatest respect for nature and its benefits. Each bottle is composed of ten different vegetable oils which soften, heal and protect the skin. Furthermore, plants cultivated on our land are infused in these oils for many weeks using a unique procedure that has been perfected over time to reap the full benefits and active substances of the entire plants. The essential oils which are added in the final process bring a comforting note by offering a symphony of aromas, reminding us that odors that emanate from Mother Earth are soothing for human beings. (1)
To avoid potential allergic reactions, no nut-based oils are used in the creation of our products.